Stuart, FL – July 2019 – Summertime means softball for Team IP. While most of you are grilling out and watching fireworks Team IP is hard at work sending teams out across the country for the USA Softball National Championships.
Formerly the Amateur Softball Association (ASA)/USA Softball, USA Softball (USAS) has many important responsibilities as the National Governing Body of softball in the United States, including regulating competition to ensure fairness and equal opportunity to the millions of players who play the sport. USA Softball provides people of all ages the opportunity to play the game they love at a variety of levels. USA Softball offers recreational, league, tournament and National Championship play for fast pitch, slow pitch, and modified pitch and annually conducts over 100 National Championships.
Team IP has a long-standing relationship with USA Softball. Team IP has spent months designing branded apparel and event-specific merchandise for all national tournaments as well as offering championship apparel online after the events. In 2019 you can find them at any of the eight national championships listed below.
- USA Softball Junior Olympic Cup- Spartanburg, SC
- USA Softball 16U/18 Gold National Championship- Plano, TX
- USA Softball 18U National Championship- Montgomery, AL
- USA Softball 16U National Championship- Salem, VA
- USA Softball 14U-16U-18U Western National Championship- Redding, CA
- USA Softball 12U B Eastern National Championship- Stratford, CT
- USA Softball Men's Class D&E Western Slow Pitch National Championship- Portland, OR
- USA Softball Men's Class D&E Eastern Slow Pitch National Championship- Salem, VA
It doesn’t stop there though. Team IP is excited to announce that they have partnered with USA Softball as an official licensee for the “Road to Tokyo” tour which starts in February of 2020. Team IP saw great success with the “Bound for Beijing” tour prior to the 2008 Olympics that included 38 stops in just five months and generated over $1.5 million in sales across the US.
“It is an honor to work alongside USA Softball on the “Road to Tokyo.” The competition is already heating up and we are excited to see what 2020 has to offer.”
Randy Sparks Team IP | CEO and Founder